The Horizontal Directional Drilling Machine UGNB-3M4
The Horizontal Directional Drilling Machine UGNB-3M4 is intended for drilling horizontal bore holes at a distance up to 200m under railways and roads, in bounded conditions with capital construction objects located near.
The Horizontal Directional Drilling Machine UGNB-3M4 has the following features:
• Capability of Horizontal Directional Drilling at a distance up to 200m;
• Strong tractive power – up to 12 tons;
• Enlargement diameter – up to 450mm;
• Availability of controlled-type hydraulic pumps;
• Pulling steel and plastic pipelines by the machine;
• Control over drilling head position is realized by the means of the location system DigiTrak SE/F2;
• Operating principle is hydraulic.
The Horizontal Directional Drilling Machine UGNB-3M4 has the following advantages:
- Combination of high power and compact size.
- The machine is supplied in complete packaging arrangement, that allows to start working at once;
- The machine requires a very small ditch;
- The hydraulic hoses are connected by means of quick-detachable junctions;
- The drill strings are connected and disconnected automatically;
- Special drilling fluid is pumped into the drilling zone.
Technical characteristics of the Horizontal Directional Drilling Machine UGNB-3M4: