The Horizontal Directional Drilling Machine UGNB-4 has the following features:
- The compact drilling machine has the travelling function;
- Rubber tracks allow to move not spoiling and destroying road carpet;
- Anchoring system prevents the drilling machine from falling and steadies it (4 anchors);
- Drill strings are connected automatically, the drilling machine has an interchangeable magazine for 44 drill strings (132m long);
- The process of drilling is carried out by the means of joysticks;
- The machine is operated distantly by the means of the remote panel;
- Control over the drilling head position is realized by the means of the location system DigiTrak SE/F2/Eclipce.
Hydraulic part of the machine is made of component parts of Sauer-Danfoss..
The machine employs hydraulic pumps of regulated type. The control over the operative parts is carried out by the means of electronically controlled manipulators.
Travelling over the operating site and descent from a trailer is carried out by the means of the remote panel connected with the machine with 3m cable.
The drilling speed of the machine is higher more than 2 times than UGNB-3M4 drilling speed.
Technical characteristics of the Horizontal Directional Drilling Machine UGNB-4:
Horizontal, controllable drilling with tool rotation
Pilot hole diameter, mm
Enlargement diameter (depending on soil), mm
Maximum length of bore hole drilling, m (depending on soil)
Speed of the carriage (the device drilling strings are connected to, m/min
Drilling tool rotation speed, rpm
0 - 272
Feed pressure/ back draft force, t
16 / 16
Drilling angle, degree
Maximum torsion torque, N-m
Drive of the carriage
chain drive, 2 hydraulic motors
Drill string operation length, mm
Drill string diameter, mm
Number of drill strings in an interchangeable magazine, pieces.